April 07, 2020
Feel like you need an at home workout? See our list of free, discounted, and affordable classes & resources to maintain a healthy mind, body, and spirit from the comfort of your home...
- Daily Burn: A platform offering thousands of on-demand workout videos including toning, full body, strength, cardio, pregnancy, and post natal barre and yoga. Free 60-Day Trial
- CorePower Yoga: Daily streaming of free live classes on Youtube. Members have full unlimited access to all online classes through CorePower Yoga on Demand.
- Exhale: On demand programming includes barre, yoga, cardio, and meditation. Free 30-day trial, then it's $19.99/month for unlimited classes.
- ClassPass: Helping small businesses thrive by enabling fitness + wellness partners to offer live-streaming classes through ClassPass app and website. Through June 1, 100% off proceeds will go directly to the studios and instructors who are unable to host in-person classes.
- Headspace: Find calmness, wellness, and balance in your life with this app's guided meditation and mindfulness techniques for daytime use. Before bed, try an of their new sleep music tracks or 16 nature soundscapes. The app is free with optional in-app purchases.
- Box + Flow: A unique 45 minute shadow boxing + yoga experience offering free classes on IG live with the option to make donations to instructors.
- Peloton: Peloton is known for their indoor cycling but they also offer many other fitness classes on their streaming app such as yoga, meditation, strength, cycling, and running.
- 305 Fitness: Miami-inpspried dance studio offers dance-cardio party workouts. They are holding free 30-minute morning meditations at 8:30am EST and themed cardio dance live streaming twice a day at noon and 6pm EST.
- Pure Barre: Offering instant access to 5-60 minute low impact, total body weight workouts. A 7-day free trial, followed by $29.99 /month
- Barre 3: A full-body workout combining strength training, cardio, and mindfullness. 15-Day Free trail
- Jessica Hynes Pilates: Mom + Pilated Instructor offering donation based virtual pilates classes every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday
- Calm: App that includes calming exercises, meditation, and breathing techniques to help you relax. Also can integrate with Apple Watch. App is free with optional in-app purchases.
- Tone It Up: They offer all different types of toning and endurance workouts. Workout videos range from 10-40 mins to fit your schedule. It's free on their app for new users until 04/22/20
- Barry's Bootcamp: High intensity interval training offered daily via Instagram live at-home workouts
- Yo BK: Hot Yoga + Pilates studio offering 4 donation based classes per day on Instagram Live
- Planet Fitness: Hosting a series of free fitness classes for everyone that will be streamed live on their Facebook page daily at 7pm est.
- YMCA: YMCA 360 is a new free online community program that offers free on-demand programs and digital coaching. The program includes boot camp, barre, yoga, activities for kids, and low impact programs for seniors.